We present the results of the online survey “The popularity of” smuggled “goods among consumers.”
The survey was conducted by the Public Initiative “For Fair and Transparent Customs” (Initiative) online from 6 to 15 July 2020. This is the fifth in a series of surveys conducted by the Initiative.
The purpose of the survey was to assess the prevalence in the Ukrainian market of goods imported in violation of customs regulations, to determine the attitude of consumers to such goods and their willingness to consume such goods.
You will learn from the material:
- Do consumers guess that sellers have contraband goods?
- Do consumers buy contraband goods?
- Are consumers ready to buy contraband?
- Does the origin of the goods matter to the buyer?
- What is important for the buyer when choosing a product?
- causes of smuggling and its impact on the economy; – how and who needs to fight smuggling.